Summer and Fall in the America is represented by many things: camping, picnics, barbequing, swimming pools, the eagle, the American flag, and FIREWORKS!
While fireworks do not originate in the Western world, the presence of these sparkling lights at night surrounds us from Memorial Day to Labor Day. During many summer nights we come together and watch these rockets of lights turn the night sky into shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, silver and gold.
Here are a few places where you can catch these night time shows of lights.
• Local Baseball Games – check schedule to see if and when there is a night with fireworks.
• Demolition Derbies – many times these derbies will end the show with fireworks.
• Carnivals – a number of carnivals provide a firework display on the last evening
• Community Days – many towns now celebrate their community with a specific day filled with fun activities, often sponsored by local businesses. Fireworks are a common way to end the event on a high-note!
• Festivals – the theme could be arts & crafts, cheese, a period of time, garlic or a river; there are countless events that continue throughout the remaining days of summer. The more popular the festival, the greater the chance the event will end with a fireworks display.
• Amusement parks – many amusement parks offer a regular schedule of firework displays during the summer.
• Local Outdoor Concerts – whether you’re going to hear a band at a charitable event or you’re heading to see your favorite entertainer, the bigger shows often have fireworks in their finale.
When the fireworks are over and you’re starting that drive home be sure to use your HD Night Vision Glasses. These glasses support your vision during night time driving and poor weather. HD Night Vision Wraparounds will shield your tired eyes by reducing the uncomfortable glare that come from headlights.
With HD Night Vision Glasses, you can enjoy those fireworks during all the summer and fall months!